Welcome to Lohr Sports Performance. As a business that started out of an innate desire to help others transform their lives, it is our desire that your experience training with Lohr Sports Performance not only helps you feel healthier and happier, but also enables you to achieve feats of athleticism and performance you never thought possible.
Schedule your free consultation with me to discuss your needs, exercise/health history, and preferred mode of exercise.
How do I get started?
I am an LAT (Licensed Athletic Trainer), ATC (Certified Athletic Trainer), PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist), RPR 1 (Reflexive Performance Specialist Level 1), hold a BA in Athletic Training, and am near finishing my Master of Science in Human Performance and CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Many of these qualifications require board exams, clinical hours, continuing education, and ongoing research requirements.
What are your qualifications?
I coach all types of people: whether you are an athlete who is looking to get a competitive edge, or someone who just is looking to make a small lifestyle change.
What kinds of people do you coach?
I can coach you from anywhere. If you want to be in-person, online, or a hybrid of the two, we can work with whatever your schedule allows for.
Can you coach me remotely, or only in-person?
This depends on you, your goals, and your preferred means of exercise, all of which can lead to a wide variety of exercises that will be helpful to you.
What kinds of exercise will we be doing?
None. Even if you don't have access to a gym, all you need is some free space. Most Goals can be achieved without much equipment.
What equipment do I need?
• Complete access to me for questions, clarification, and motivation through the Trainheroic training app platform with me as your coach
• As many days of exercise programming you want in a four-week span
• A coach who is committed to making sure you achieve your goals and maintain your long-term health
What will I get if I subscribe to a month of training with you?
• This depends on you: if you have already been working out and exercising consistently, you will likely not see significant results for at least 6-8 weeks.
• For someone just starting exercise after a long time, these results will come in waves: first wave could come within the first week or two of beginning to exercise regularly, and the next waves will come gradually, starting around the 6-8week point.
• Again, this depends on what your goals are. The key with results is to be patient and consistent.
When can I expect results?